Re: YES, I have a DAKOTA, and it WORKS!

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 11:56:41 EST

Hey Bill!

<snip> Non-DAK content. I am getting farther on the house, have got some
more
sheeting to hangon the sides of the new top addition, finish decking, trim
 my eaves down for the facia to line up to and then I can start roofing it,
 boy I will be ecstatic when it's roofed and I don't have to worry about
 covering it up when it rains!!<snip>

ROOFS RULE!!!!!!
Susan & I did 35 square on a 24/12 pitch & it took almost a month, but
dryness is
wonderful!
Last year I was so sick of looking at blue tarps that every time I see one I
feel like crying!

DAK content: Got to play 4X4 in the white stuff this on Monday!
OOOOOOHH! I love my DAK!
Local TV news reported 81 vehicles either in fender benders or off the road
between 12 & 4 PM...
Even saw a FR DAK in the median on I-90...musta been a wintertime rookie!

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(girls' BRs painted - trimming!)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed