Re: Re: Re: Re: OT: John Cougar CD Needed/Wanted

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 15:53:42 EST

"Michael Maskalans" <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote in message

> no such luck. otherwise my parents wouldn't be stuck on dialup, and
> neither would my friend Keith - he's in a more frustrating and easily
> fixed situation though: no cable modem service, but DSL stops a block
> away. Y hullo thar frendly neh-bor, wireless link much to-day?

That's nuts. I figured that it was a given. You should come over, there
are like 4 completely unsecured wireless networks within range of my condo.
It's sad really, mine's the only one in the area with encryption turned on.

> Of course he just bitches about it instead =)
> At home our cableco (US Cable unless they've changed their name again)
> has had us 6 months out for cablemodem service for 3 years now, and 1
> year out a year before that. At this point I'll be surprised to see it
> ever happen.

wow, talk about shitty customer service...

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L