Re: Feds Urge Dodge to Make Recall for Ball Joints

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 10:36:50 EST

They also mentioned that the ball joints in question were produced at a an
Indiana plant. So all of those years stated I think Dodge had more then one
supplier for ball joints. Also, are the ball joints on lower-A's different
on a R/T versus a regular 2wd vs a 4wd? I realize that the 4wd uses a
totally differnt lower and upper arms, but are the balljoints the same?