Re: Re: Feds Urge Dodge to Make Recall for Ball Joints

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 11:03:20 EST

I guess I have been fortunate. I had 256,000 miles on my 89 Dakota 4x4 when I
sold it and never had a front end part go. I did grease the upper and lower
ball joints and the inner and outer tie rod ends at every oil change.

My 99 4x4 has 91,000 on it so far and the front end is still tight. I still
grease the inner and out tie rod ends and the lower ball joints at every oil
change and keep a close eye on the uppers.

Dave clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4