Re: RE: Overhead Computer problems

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 10:55:05 EST

I just picked one of the trip computers up and wired it into my 99. If the temp
sensor is shorted the display shows SC and if it's open it dispalys OC. There
is a self test built into the computer. I believe it's hold both buttons down
with the ignition off then turn on the ignition.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4