Re: Re: RE: Shift Kits

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 15:00:41 EST

Good comments Josh! On a Chrysler recall on my A500 trans I had a Mopar
Shift kit put in, Performance Race as opposed to moderate recomended for
pickup trucks. Even with a Sure-Grip Diff it puts the passengers thru Hell
with hard shifts that are amplified on slippery surface's, I would never do
this again to a street legal Dak.
Moderate is the better way.

Jim Knox, 91 Dak 318LA