I want to hear from more DMLers!!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 21:11:24 EST

Come on ladies and gentlemen! This is a once in a lifetime chance for
all of us to get together and have a really great time! And we want you
to be part of it! I want to hear from more people west and south west!!
  I know you exist! The more DML members we get into this thing the
more fun we will have!

While the summer of 2006 seems like a long time away - it really isn't.
  We need to get things rolling so we have enough time to make
reservations etc. Shortly, the planning committee will have a survey of
interest online for all prospective attendees to look over. We are
looking to get feedback on things like location, event attractions,
accommodations, etc. Keep in mind - the members of the DML, all of you,
will decide how this National Meet comes together! So you have to get
involved in order to make this happen.

If you don't see your name listed on the Event Profile page:

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dmlevent/Aajy@LokvGPZ2

... then send a post out to the DML here, and let us know!! We will add
you to the list of interested parties. We want to hear from you!!! :-D

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!