"Honk If Parts Fall Off!"

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 22:28:52 EST

Funny thing that happened tonight. I took Christine out for a test
drive after I replaced the fuel injector. I also put in new reverse lamp
bulbs - I swiped them from her a few months ago, to use in the Ranger. I
took her up to work and kept hearing a "thunk" "thunk" sound - I'm
thinking to myself that I must have broken something or didn't put
something back together correctly. now - keep in mind that I wanted to
get the tail light bulbs changed as fast as possible - temps dropped
well into the teens this evening. I get to work - get out to see what
the noise under the truck was - and I see something weird. And before I
even got to the back of the truck I realized what it was that I was
seeing. I did not put the screws back in the tail light assemblys. I
drove 5.5 miles with the tail lights banging around, hanging from the
wire harnesses.

I have several decals in the rear window - among the others, one in
particular has the phrase "honk if parts fall off".

I now remember hearing someone honk at me on the way to the store
tonight.

I snapped a couple pics tonight and stuck em online.

http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/stuff/12_13_04.jpg
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/stuff/12_13_04_b.jpg

Parked out in front of the Swamp.

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!