Re: "Honk If Parts Fall Off!"

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 04:29:34 EST

Can't say I did anything like that, but I did have 2 full kegs of old style
fall out of the 98 while driving to my high school graduation party. That's
what ya get when they roll into a tailgate that wasn't shut hard enough.

Oh yeah, PSA: Don't try to tap kegs that have been dropped from a truck....
About took off my friends arm! :(

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9