Ski Resorts and such

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 01:38:52 EST

If you guys are wanting to have a get-together in a resorty type place and
can give me a few months notice, I've got some great connections as far as
getting condos and what not for pretty cheap. Give me a location and a
rough idea when (and the rates your finding would be helpful) and I'll get
some figures. Things get super cheap if you pile several guys in one condo
(aka college spring break style, lol). I myself probably couldn't make it
but I could save you guys some money (or a lot). Let me know..

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4

(cruises, spring break trips, stuff like that..no catches or BS, I just know
the right people)