After-market rotors?

From: Traci Pearson (pearsontechcomm@frii.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 23:27:42 EST

Hi all,
Gonna replace the front rotors on my '97 Dakota 4x4 V8. And I'm not going
to buy Dodge rotors! I currently run a great R/S compound pad and shoe on
the truck (and LOVE the difference). The same company whose pads and shoes
I use sell a generic cast-iron vented (not drilled) rotor and a Power-Slot
slotted rotor, but just because they make great pads and shoes doesn't mean
their rotors are the same caliber.

Anyone running after-market brakes they love (or hate)? Any ideas or
suggestions?

Thanks so much!

Traci Pearson
Pearson Technical Communication
Writing, Editing, Information Design • Print and Online
pearsontechcomm@frii.com
(303) 410-9101