RE: After-market rotors?

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 01:38:47 EST

I've had great success with Raybestos PG-Plus rotors and pads
http://www.raybestos.com/ on both my street-strip Dakota and my daily driver
Jeep Grand Cherokee. The Dak has to stop from 105 mph time and time again
on race days and the Jeep has towed the Dak and trailer across the mountains
between Ohio and California, all with no drama and no problems. The brakes
are very strong, quiet and very low dusting. And you can get them for a
good price at http://www.rockauto.com/ .

If you choose to go this route there is also a 5% discount available at rock
auto until Dec. 28. See below...

> Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer. To show our
> appreciation, we would like to give you and your friends a
> special discount on auto parts. Here's how it works:
>
> - You give this discount code: 150324154869 to friends,
> neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you
> know who works on cars or trucks.
> - When someone (Including yourself) places an order at
www.rockauto.com and enters your discount code in the "How did you hear
about us" line of the shopping cart, he or she will receive an immediate 5%
discount on that order.
- The discount code expires on December 28, 2004; so don't wait!

RayB

<snip>