Re: Re: I want to hear from more DMLers!!!

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Sat Dec 18 2004 - 23:02:33 EST

Without sounding like I’m flaming any of the other Dakota boards out there, I
believe many of them are factions, fractured off of the DML. I remember seeing
the operators of the Dakota R/T list, Dakota USA and DodgeDakotas.com, to name
a few, here before their boards came to be. I think some people didn’t like
the email format of the DML and wanted a web forum style instead. While I
frequent and actively participate in a couple of them, the DML is the
granddaddy of them all and still my favorite. But, It would be nice to get
some of the other groups in on a national meet. The more people, the better.

Walt