Re: Re: I want to hear from more DMLers!!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 22:12:16 EST

Chris Lambert wrote:
> We are trying to get something together over at Dakota USA also for a
> national meat in 06

Hmm - sounds cool Chris. I don't fequent DakUSA at all - so I don't
know much about the club - but be sure to pass on to any members that
might be over there, of what we are trying to do for the DML 10th
Anniversary Meet. Nothing has been said about including other non-DML
members/groups. I wouldn't turn anyone away who wanted to attend. But
if they want to - they need to get active (even a little) in what we're
doing here. As reservations, etc, will be set upon the number of people
we have attending.

We're working on the survey currently and after we have hammered things
out - we will post it, to start gathering feedback from people.

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!