Re: another newbie.....

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 19 2004 - 21:34:08 EST

Bill Pitz wrote:

> y2kblackdak@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Just joined the site again after an absence....i'm usually over at
>> dakotausa.com, but decided i need to get more active on here as
>> well....and
>> Terrible Tom reminded me the DML existed still....
>> So I'm from Oregon, and i have a 2000 Dakota Sport, black, v6, 5
>> speed, with
>

> Cool! You should put your name on the list for the national meet. I
> need all of the help I can get to push the average location further west :-)
>
> -Bill

I talked with mike the other night and asked him - he's already on the
list. As has been stated before - the location of the National Meet
will be decided by those who take part in the decision making process.
If you don't vote - you don't get a chance to say how you want things.

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!