Re: More ball joint recall questions....

From: Eric Huff (mopar@ehuffy.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 01:31:27 EST

> 1) How are the new ball joints going to be different
> from what we have now? Does anybody know yet?

Well, they won't have had time to rust. :)

>From what the articles said (they were on the internet, so they have
to be right) there were "bad" ones produced for awhile. So i assume
they will install "good" ones for the recall.

> 2) Are they going to do a free front-end alignment
> after doing the job,or is that up to me?

When i had warranty work done on the uppers, they had the wheels
aligned, too, as part of the procedure.

> 5) Has anybody actually made it this far?

 :)

> 6) Does anybody really think Scott
> Peterson is innocent?

So, are you from the left coast, or is this thing national news?

eric

--
1974 Valiant 4-door, 318
1999 Dakota Ext Cab, 2WD