Re: RE: Important tip for winter

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 17:42:16 EST

I don't know about the rest of you, but I just run a 50/50 year round. One
is I hate doing a flush right before winter and two, I much prefer the 50/50
as I notice less corrosion in my system as compared to my first DAKs 25/27
summer and 50/50 winter.

Bill Day

AIM BadManD73
'95 CC Flame Red 3.9Magnum 3.55LSD & 30x9.50x15's

A rich Man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he ever wanted and
could give.