Re: Priceless

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 10:26:41 EST

<y2kblackdak@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:cqefv8$26n$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> sad part is....the ins. company replaced my whole front bumper,
etc.......and
> now i need to do it again. seems they dont know a straight bumper!! after
> payting my deductible, i noticed it wasnt straight at all....oh well...i
think
> the frame's fine, goign to spend my own $$ and get new parts and do it
myself.
> Oh yeah, Josh...where you get your parts at??
>
> -Mike

I've been pretty lucky so far. I managed to get the lower valence from a
lister as well as some of the bracketry. The rest of the bracketry I'm
getting from Rock Auto. I picked up a metal bumper from a local body shop -
they sourced and painted it for me so that I could just install it when the
time came.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L