Mopar PCM question

From: Eric Luce (ontheluce@adelphia.net)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 16:32:49 EST

HI. I am curious about something. What performance differences would there
be between using the Mopar permance PCM vs. using the Jet Performance
"module" (which I currently use) ?? Don't they use a different means of
accomplishing the same thing ?? Also, would anyone know if a '98
performance PCM is the same thing as one for a '99, all other things being
equal (equipment wise) ??? Thanks for your advise in advance, and I am
looking forward to hearing the different opinions on this issue. Merry
CHRISTmas !!!

Eric Luce
'99 Dak, SLT, CC
5.2L, auto, 2WD