Christine Is Now The Daily Driver

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 20:30:33 EST

Ranger died this morning. I think there was water in the fuel that
froze up. Temps didn't get out of the single digits today and its
subzero right now. So I dragged Christine outta the swamp - started up
first try. Called the insurance guy on my lunch hour, Ranger is off
insurance, Chrsitine in back on. But she is not very healthy. Brakes
are a little iffy. The engine oil pressure was real low when I started
it up. The power steering pump is still pumping contaminated fluid
around - I sucked lots of chocolate milk looking fluid out of it - put
fresh fluid in - but its just filthy again. Prolly going to have to
replace the gear box and the pump eventually.

I'm going to try and start saving up some money to build her up again.
(sigh) With the holidays around - its been tough. But damn it is so
good to be behind the wheel of that truck again. Feels so big compared
to that Ranger.

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!