Re: Mopar PCM question

From: Eric Luce (ontheluce@adelphia.net)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 22:51:00 EST

Bill,
If I am reading this right, what you are saying is that the Jet chip
gradually "loses" this performance increases over time, because the PCM is
slowly "correcting" for the change in inputs from the Jet programming ??
Now that you mention it, I do seem to recall the initial installation as
being more aggressive. I just thought I was getting used to things and
didn't notice it as much because of daily familiarity with the truck. You've
got me thinking now !!!

Eric Luce
'99 Dak, SLT, CC
5.2L, auto, 2WD