Re: tires.....yet again, but im not sure what to get!

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 07:51:31 EST

Check into MasterCraft Courser A/T, if you require studded tires, I do
believe they offer these in studded for areas that allow them as well.

As for my self, I dropped 10lbs in all 4 corners yesterday while outside and
had no problems getting around(in 2wd all day) in my Dak with Courser MTs on
all 4 corners.

Bill Day

AIM BadManD73
'95 CC Flame Red 3.9Magnum 3.55LSD & 30x9.50x15's

A rich Man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he ever wanted and
could give.