Re: Re: RE: Re: Grand Cherokee Is Petersen's 4Wheeler Of The Year?!?!?!

From: Anne (patience@cif.rochester.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 26 2004 - 00:19:49 EST

On Saturday, December 25, 2004, at 09:09 AM, Bill Day wrote:

> Noone really gives a squirt about "on road prowress" in a wheeling mag.
> Im not mad that it was a DC job that won, thats good, its the fact
> that 2
> years running its been some gay SUV insted of a truck.

Just nitpicking on wording: please don't use "gay" as a derogatory
term. Wimpy, pansy, wenie, weak, whatever, just not "gay". Using it in
that way makes all of my crazy dykey hammer-throwing hackles stand up.
Thanks.

And yeah, WTF on the GC? I'm still annoyed they got rid of the boxy old
cherokee.

~~Anne

patience@cif.rochester.edu

My '94 Red Jetta GL