4 Banger Milage

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Sat Dec 25 2004 - 23:46:50 EST

Well Christmas is over, and I'm preparing to go return my gifts to re-fill
my once again overdrawn checking account. I hate to say it but I think the
truck might be leaving me as well, to be replaced by something not needing
full coverage insurance and slightly more economical than 12 MPG on 93
octane. In other words, a POS that gets good milage and isn't shiny. If
any of you guys even have one, what kind of milage can you squeeze out of
your 4 banger?

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4