Problems with ordering @ truckperformance.com

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 16:12:43 EST

Hi guys,

I tried to order JBA V6 Headers for my friends ī92 Dakota. I thought it will be easy, order, pay and get the parts.
No, it isnīt so easy.
First Truckperformance.com doesnīt take international credit cards anymore. They said they got to much trouble with people who ordered their money back and said they havenīt get any parts.
OK, another solution is to transfer the money which costs about $25. My friend said he will do it. OK. Than the money never comes to them, I mailed daily and called them every second day. Than the money comes back. I think because my friend has forgotten to fill in the order number. OK. Now the money is back, $25 are away for transfering the money around the world and no parts are in sight. I try now for two days to reach the guy at truckperformance.com but he isnīt there. I have written him an email where I said that when they donīt take the credit card I will order them anywhere else.
Letīs see what happens.

Yust want to show how hard it is to get the parts in germany. BTW, when I order them here in germany over a distributer I will pay them twice.

Have fun
Stebel