Re: Wanted - Gen 2 factory radio

From: WiLieR[SS] (waffle787@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 23:37:54 EST

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:00:39 +0000, A. S. <adakota4x4@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The radio in my 95 has recently decided to work only when it wants to.
> Some days it works fine, other days I get just the clock and still other
> days I get nothing at all. I haven't messed with anything in the dash for a
> long time, so I'm pretty sure that it's not anything I've done....I guess
> it's just old age.
> Anyway, if anyone has a radio out of a gen 2 that they don't want please
> let me know. I know people clean out their closets from time to time on
> here and try to give them away.
> Thanks!
> --Aaron--
> 95 DSRC 4x4 V6

What kind of radio are you looking for? I think mine came with a tape
player, but will have to double check. I know I kept it when I pulled
it out to drop in a cd-player. I will have to look in my shop when I
get home tomorrow to make sure mine was a tape player and also to make
sure it hasn't been damaged. I know for sure that it was in my truck
a total of three days before I pulled it and placed it on a shelf
where it got cleaned about once a month. If I still have it and it is
in good shape I will send it to you for the cost of shipping. ttyl

Will