Re: Wanted - Gen 2 factory radio

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2005 - 13:10:43 EST

Will,
  It has a tape player in it now. I'd like to replace it with the same
thing. Let me know if you find yours and if it's in good shape. If so,
I'll be glad to cover the shipping cost.
Thanks!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6

What kind of radio are you looking for? I think mine came with a tape
player, but will have to double check. I know I kept it when I pulled
it out to drop in a cd-player. I will have to look in my shop when I
get home tomorrow to make sure mine was a tape player and also to make
sure it hasn't been damaged. I know for sure that it was in my truck
a total of three days before I pulled it and placed it on a shelf
where it got cleaned about once a month. If I still have it and it is
in good shape I will send it to you for the cost of shipping. ttyl

Will