Re: Freekin Emissions Inspection!(long & whiny...)

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2005 - 05:42:26 EST

Hey, Gary...

<snip>... look at the cost of getting another vehicle and the costs of
keeping the one
you have running for at least 3-4 years. Then you'll have a solid
 justification to jump to the dark side and buy an 05!<snip>

Just in a whiny rant...I've got a house to finish & there's no way I'd even
think of takin on a vehicle payment - at least not the burden of a new
vehicle - for a couple of years & I'm prolly gonna run this DAK to the rust
pile...
This is MY DAKSY! If I could grab something more economical for a 200 miles
per week daily driver,
I might jump for another vehicle,sooner (not lookin too hard), but I feel
that I'm ALWAYS gonna need a truck, so I mizewell keep this one around til
she won't go no further...
I don't consider the Gen IV to be "the Dark Side" (or the DORK side - for
that matter!8-)),
I haven't convinced myself that I like or dislike em...Only seen 3 on the
road & haven't even looked inside one, yet...
On the other hand, there;s the SY Rumble Bee Ram...hmmmmmmmm (J/K!)

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/