Re: Freekin Emissions Inspection!(long & whiny...)

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 21:00:54 EST

On 1/1/05 11:05 AM, in article 007a01c4f00e$8cc8e140$6501a8c0@nycap.rr.com,
""DAKSY"" <rsmith13@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> I love my DAK, but I'm startin to get sick of the monthly nickel-and-dime
> stuff that's costing me hundreds that I should be putting into the A-frame!
> I'm done for now...

Hehehe.... Welcome to that special place located between a rock and a hard
place! :) Before I bought the 05 the voices in my head were arguing over
whether or not the love I had for the 98 was worth the constant onslaught of
repairs coming at me. Well, you know what voice won and forced me at
gunpoint to buy the 05! :) But even if your not as lucky to have a mind
like mine that constantly analyzes the moral dilemmas we face, you should
look at the cost of getting another vehicle and the costs of keeping the one
you have running for at least 3-4 years. Then you'll have a solid
justification to jump to the dark side and buy an 05! :)

And oh yeah, we have shaker hoods now! :)

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd