Magnum V6 build update......

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 22:30:59 EST

We got started on the machine work today for my NEW 3.9 with the
installation of the Main Studs from ARP, We had to custom machine 2 of the
studs for the rear main cap because they were a little too long........

The rest of the machine work should be done by weeks end, then the Fresh cam
bearings can be fitted and the NEW block hardware kit can be installed......

Photos will be posted as I get time to snap a few tomorrow......

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9...
99' Dakota SLT CC 5.2...
http://www.dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.asp?id=8143