Re: Offtopic Well Water Pump Need Help!

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 08:30:02 EST

I guess Im pretty fortunate on my water(I test it once a year) but on my
property we have a coal bed(mineral rights on deed, woohoo!) so at 80' I
dont run out, filled a swimming pool last summer(3'x12'), wife and daughter
took 2 showers a day, plus laundry plus my shower a day and never have gone
dry. Kinda wasted my money buying a water tank, but I guess I can use it
for the livestock when I get that far...

Bill Day

AIM BadManD73
'95 CC Flame Red 3.9Magnum 3.55LSD & 30x9.50x15's

A rich Man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he ever wanted and
could give.