Re: "Re: Question of Legality in USA, Blue and Amber Rotating Beacon Lights Mounted on Roof of Dakota 4X4, Ontario Canada Truck"

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 08:24:05 EST

If you look in the glove box, it tells you to add the same weight to the
rear of the DAKs that get equipped with a plow to alleviate that problem and
take the stress off of the IFS..

I almost had a plow.... 8-)

Bill Day

AIM BadManD73
'95 CC Flame Red 3.9Magnum 3.55LSD & 30x9.50x15's

A rich Man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he ever wanted and
could give.