Re: Re: Question of Legality in USA, Blue and Amber Rotating Beacon Lights Mounted on Roof of Dakota 4X4, Ontario Canada Truck

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 19:19:38 EST

Ouch.. I knew most areas were pretty laid back about the amber lights; but
had personally only had trouble with using a rotating red on the street {But
we also had no business with it}. I suppose covering them probably would be
the safest way to travel; and if doing work in the states.. I'd only run the
amber.
Aaron