RE: Re: Cooling Fan Controller

From: Mike G (Colorado_Dakota@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 21:52:09 EST

Sam,
The fan I have is a Lincoln Mark VIII. The control unit is made
specifically for the fan I purchased. If I did not already have the fan I
may have gone with the Viper fan. I like the setup options on the Viper fan
and your kit. Initially I was just going to use a single relay, but the
more I read the more I learned what my options were. I think at this point
the best option for me is the DC controller. Thanks for the advice. I
really like the work you have done on the circuits and fans....very detailed
and precise.
Mike
Colorado_Kota@comcast.net