RE: Needed: GenIII Bucket Seat Rails...

From: James Calder (jCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 09:38:32 EST

Bill,

Did you find it easier to use the Gen II rails? Did they bolt right into
the Gen III seats or did you have to drill new holes? If Gen III rails are
used, will new holes have to be drilled into the floor? I have 2002
seats/console in my shed waiting installation in my '93 and have Gen II and
III rails available.

Thanks,
James