OT: Water Pump Fixed

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 11:33:27 EST

Just a quick post to let those interested know I have water again... I
was able to get a service guy out a couple days ago. (I'm just now
getting aroudn to posting about it) I was incorrectly told I had a deep
well, by the previous owner. The guys at the hardware store sure didn't
help steer me in the right direction either. So the service guy changed
the pump back to a shallow well set up from the deep well kit that I
installed. And after opening a faucet outlet (which I didn't know to do
inorder to let the air bleed out) - I had water in 5 minutes.

I called the service company back to thank them and ask them an
unrelated pumpbing question - and the owner of the company said the tech
was impressed with my work, considering it was the first time I had done
a water pump before (I have done numerous hot water heaters and other
plumbing stuff before) - and offered me a chance for a job with the
company when they start highering again LOL

Cool - a whole new realm for me to practice Shenanigans and Mayhem!

Thanks to everyone who helped me figure this out :D

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!