Re: list duplication

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 12:35:19 EST

On Jan 10, 2005, at 10:17, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:
>
> : Hey Jon-
>
> : I know we went through this once before where a message sent to
> : dakota-truck-digest@twistedbits.net
> : would get posted to the list about 8 times with an increasing number
> of
> : leading carriage returns, but didn't you have that fixed at some
> point?
> : I'm not even sure what I'd search for in the archives to find
> it....
> : "duplicate messages" went nowhere, and I'm not too motivated to find
> : the previous discussion =)
>
> : Just curious, since I remember this happening before (and as I recall
> : only to the email side, not to the newsgroups)
>

> To be honest, I don't recall that one (there have been so many
> weird little fires I have put out over the years that they kind've
> blend together.) Why do you ask? Is it happening again?

once - I forget who it was that sent that message that looked as though
it was intended to go directly to Berd off-list.

since it happens *so* often (I think this is the second time since I've
been subscribed) I probably wouldn't bother worrying about it....

--
Michael Maskalans   <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
mobile.612.618.4652            home.585.935.7129