Re: OT: Dodge Charger

From: garett (hiltigarett@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 20:43:49 EST

why does everyone keep pointing out thier age? i am 25, so what?

anyway, i cant believe you can mistake a viper for a stratus, they look
nothing alike. they dont sound alike. they dont have the same size wheels
and tires. they dont even have the same ride height. amazing. the only
thing i have ever mistook a viper for was the last model of the mazda RX-7.