WAS: Ordering at truckperformance.com, NOW: Address of KRC Performance

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 05:04:50 EST

Hi guys,

remember the story with the order at truckperformance.com (Headers for a 1992 V6 Dakota)? I canceled the order, or I tried. The guy there Joe Valdez (Account Manager) didnīt answer the phone or the mails I wrote him.

No I have booked a flight to florida and want to buy the headers at KRC Performance. Therefor I need the address, searched the Internet site but maybe I am to stupid to find a address there.

Thanx
Stebel