She's TIGHT!

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 00:49:06 EST

 Hey, DML!
 Got the DAKSY back! Glad I took her to a 5* (Clifton Park Dodge World)!
 New balljoints are SWEET! Can't believe how much slop there was in the
 steering with the "clunky" OEMs...
 Cleared the P0442 code, too, evidently the end of the tie-down holding
 the gas cap to the truck is also some sort of potential evap
 leak...*sheesh*...
 & they freed up my driver's door lock cylinder..
 PLUS she's got her new inspection sticker!
 Gabbed a bit with the Svc. Mgr. about the b-joints & his thoughts were that
IF
 the OEMs had been greased - AT ALL - during assembly, there'd have been NO
RECALL...
 Ennyhoo, left her for 2+ days & when I got there to pick her up, the total
bill
 was $61.89! They charge $71/hr & I figgered I was gonna get PORKED!
 I got charged for about .79 hr worth of labor...Is this a great country,
or what? 8-)

  Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
 ( I hadda say no to the trade-in talk - AGAIN!)
 Averill Park, NY
 2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed

 WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/