Couldn't keep my grubby little mitts off of it!

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 22:43:10 EST

I got my 05 back from the body shop, and I've never been so excited to get a
dent pulled out! In addition to the dent, I had a few other things done:

http://garyhedlin.com/phase1/IMG_0013.JPG
http://garyhedlin.com/phase1/IMG_0009.JPG

For the front & sides, we did the bumper, door handles & mirrors. I really
liked how they turned out.... They look factory, but yet they have that
touch of insanity that sets it apart from the rest

On the rear we decided not to paint the chrome, but we did paint the top
part of the bumper. Its suttle still, but looks better than the black.

So that's about all I'm did this week! Phase 2 is already in the works and
might be complete by month's end. But phase 3, heh..... Is gonna have ya
checking your pants! :)

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9