No 4 wheel drive

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2005 - 23:13:06 EST

Yippy...

twice I accidentally drove christine around - once, for three days, with
4 wheel drive engaged. Big suprise now that I dont have 4x4 anymore. I
suspect CAD problems with the front axle. That damned CAD is a pile.
(central axle disconnect, if you dont know what CAD stands for)

How did I drive around in 4x4 without knowing you ask? Well first of
all - I AM the guy who drove his truck into a lake remember? And if
that isn't enough explanation for you, well the wires for the 4x4
indicator lights, are not hooked up, so its very easy to leave the
shifter in gear without having a light to remind you.

Ohhh I want a solid axle sooooo bad.

(sigh)

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!
*Caution* Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.