OT - RAM Help

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 10:25:19 EST

My family has a 96 Ram club cab, and apparently after years of having the
driver's door misaligned it has managed to crack the metal surrounding the
latch mechanism so now the door doesn't close anymore. Apparently there are
tons of junkyards where my parents live, so my dad will be getting another
door from one of the local yards and swapping it out. Personally, i think
it'd be easier to cut out the damage and weld in a new piece of metal, but
apparently my dad doesn't.

He asked me to see if someone on the DML could get the relevant pages from
the FSM for that year, so this is me asking for the relevant portions. Can
someone please email them to josh(at)omg-stfu.com? Thanks in advance!

I'll also get some pics of the damage on the door next weekend when I drive
down to see them, so I'll post those to the list if anyone's interested.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L