Re: RE: 2003 R/T - front bumper

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 10:14:53 EST

The 01' and up models use a one piece cover over a redesigned inner
structure, the 97'-early 00' models use the 2 piece design...........the 03'
would have a one piece bumper cover if he wants it back to correct stock.

the earlier 2 piece design will fit, but won't be correct if he's going for
the original look of the 03' model......

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9...
http://www.dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.asp?id=8143
http://www.dragtruck.com/ENTRIES/RUSCAS2XUMHU.html