Huh...

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 18:24:53 EST

Apparently as of this afternoon my mother is the proud owner of a black
2001 F150 SuperCrew 4x4 5.4 with about 52k miles. 6-disk changer,
Spray-in liner, soft tonneau, also, GY Wrangler RT/S tires (uugh. and
my father doesn't understand how this is a problem since he looks at my
driving habits and reads my complaints about those tires in the context
of an offroad-oriented driver)

For the first time ever, the family fleet is 100% four wheel drive, and
if a TrailBlazer counts as "truck" 100% truck as well. Considering
their current vehicular usage I feel a bit odd about this development;
I'm not going to worry about it though since they don't drink lattés
and they didn't look at H2s, and they do have a small boat to pull
around...

I somehow feel gyped that she didn't look at a Dak Quad Cab, though - I
think the Mopar is seeping deeper into my veins <g>.

Anybody near MN need a well-maintained '96 Taurus SE? Something like
140k on it, gets good mileage =)

--
Mike Maskalans

updated family fleet: trucks: '98 Dakota CC v8 5.2 Solid Axle 4x4 '84 RamCharger v8 5.9 4x4 '01 TrailBlazer I6 4.8 4x4; running boards '01 F-150 SuperCrew v8 5.4 4x4; running boards boats: '95 Premier OdySki 19' tri-toon, 75HP Mercury '78 MFG Bandit 17' monohull daysailor snowmobiles: '87 Yamaha Phazer, 485cc twin '79 Yamaha Exciter, 440cc twin (1 cyl burned down, non-running) implements: '69 John Deere 140 garden tractor, 14HP 4 stroke 1cyl Kohler (engine rebuilt in '96, now uses no oil and runs strong as an ox. will never die. wishes it was four wheel drive.)