Re: Huh...

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2005 - 13:10:59 EST

Make sure she gets that in for hte recall, I'm prety sure that was one of
the Millions of F-150s recalled that can catch fire from the Cruise control
module under the hood... All 2000 F-150 and most all 2001 F-150 Crews cabs
were in the recall, they are simply disconnectiong the module for now

If this has been hashed disregard as I have been out of town for a the
second week in a row