Re: Re: HIGH SPEED!

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 01:06:33 EST

Aaron Wyse wrote:
> I'll be sure to relay that info to a friend that's been considering getting
> one. If he moved closer to town he'd try to be rural..

It depends on the gear used, really. The latency with a satellite
connection will never be as good as a terrestrial service with the
equivalent bandwidth, but we do have some gear that works significantly
better than the commonly available consumer stuff like DirecWay.
Naturally, it's also more expensive. :-)

-Bill