Re: Fender flare.

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 01:08:53 EST

droo wrote:
> Hey. My brother accidentically slightly damaged my fender flare today
> with his snow blower. Not too much of an issue. But out of curiosity,
> does anyone know how much a replacement would cost? And do they come
> prepainted?

I think I paid about $110 for mine (right rear, 2000 dak). That was a
couple years ago, though.

They do come prepainted, but the paint on the replacement that I got
sucks compared to the factory paint on the other 3. It's chipping in
several places (small, but still annoying to me) while the others aren't
chipping at all.

-Bill