Re: Re: window = smashed

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 11:02:55 EST

""Jon"" <jonram2004@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:cto5e1$6l1$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> "Fucking assholes."
>
> That's pretty much what went through my mind, Josh. Time to go hunting :)
>
> -Jon

Well, something good did come of it. When I called my insurance company
about it, they advised me to not claim it, then told me I was eligible for a
discount that i wasn't currently getting. They faxed me a form, I signed it
and faxed it back. Now my rates are going to be $300 less every 6 months.
:-)

I had just made a killer mp3 CD and was listening to it, now it's gone. I
did get a call from the glass shop, they're going to fix my driver's window
(it didn't roll up/down right, it bound in the track occasionally) for an
extra $25. I've also made an appointment to get the windows tinted next
week. They're going to go really freakin dark on all of em so nobody can
see inside and be tempted to jack my shit again. It's just such an
inconvienence.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L