Re: window = smashed

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 12:22:35 EST

Josh Battles wrote:

> Well, something good did come of it. When I called my insurance company
> about it, they advised me to not claim it, then told me I was eligible for a
> discount that i wasn't currently getting. They faxed me a form, I signed it
> and faxed it back. Now my rates are going to be $300 less every 6 months.
> :-)

Hmm ok - yeah I can see where $300 a month less in car insurance will
put more money in your pocket in the long run - but you gotta eat the
cost of a new window, head unit, etc - upfront. I can't tell from the
pic s- but did they damage the dash while ripping it out? Thats what
happened when some dipshits broke into christine. Ripped the entire
dash apart and ruined a breand new woodgrain dash kit.

> I had just made a killer mp3 CD and was listening to it, now it's gone. I
> did get a call from the glass shop, they're going to fix my driver's window
> (it didn't roll up/down right, it bound in the track occasionally) for an
> extra $25. I've also made an appointment to get the windows tinted next
> week. They're going to go really freakin dark on all of em so nobody can
> see inside and be tempted to jack my shit again. It's just such an
> inconvienence.

I'm sorry dude - I said "aww no not Josh!" when I saw the subject line.
  (nods) Makes ya wanna beat the crap outta the dumbass who did that.

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!
*Caution* Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.